Pure Advantage Lacrosse
Waiver/Release for Communicable Diseases Including COVID-19
In consideration of being allowed to participate in Pure Advantage Lacrosse practices and tournaments, the undersigned acknowledges, appreciates, certifies and agrees that:
- My participation includes possible exposure to and illness from infectious diseases, including but not limited to MRSA, influenza, and COVID-19. While particular rules and personal discipline may reduce the risk, the risk of serious illness, injury and death may exist.
- If I have a pre-existing health condition, exposure to COVID-19, or any other infectious disease may be more likely to cause serious illness, injury or death.
- Pure Advantage Lacrosse cannot ensure that all other participants are taking precautionary measures to mitigate risks to ensure the health and safety of players and coaches, therefore, participation in practice and tournaments involve risk of exposure to infectious disease and,
- I KNOWINGLY AND FREELY ASSUME ALL SUCH RISKS, both known and unknown EVEN IF ARISING FROM THE NEGLIGENCE OF THE RELEASEES or others, and assume full responsibility for my participation and,
- I certify that I have not recently tested positive for, and am not exhibiting symptoms of COVID-19, which include a cough, shortness of breath or difficulty breathing, loss of taste or smell, headache, chills, muscle or body aches, sore throat and/or any other symptoms that may be caused by COVID-19.
- I certify that I do not have a household family member/roommate who has recently tested positive for or exhibited the above-reference symptoms of COVID-19.
- I willingly agree to comply with all recommendations provided by Pure Advantage Lacrosse to ensure safe play. If, however, I observe any unusual or significant hazards during my presence or participation, I will remove myself from participation and bring such to the attention of the nearest coach immediately and,
- I, for myself and on behalf of my heirs, assigns, personal representatives and next of kin, HEREBY RELEASE AND HOLD HARMLESS PURE ADVANTAGE LACROSSE and their coaches, officers, administration, employees and volunteers of premises used to conduct practices (“RELEASEES”), WITH RESPECT TO ANY AND ALL ILLNESS, INJURY, DISABILITY, DEATH, or loss or damage to person or property, whether arising from the negligence of Releasees or otherwise, to the fullest extent permitted by law.